- Financial benefits: Full tuition fee
- University: University of Gothenburg
- Degree level: Masters
- Academic fields: All Subjects
- Nationality: International Students, Non-European Students
- Scholarship Country: Sweden
- Scholarship Deadline: 02/15/2021
Hi, there is good news for international students but not European students. The applications are now open for Axel Adler Scholarship in Sweden at the University of Gothenburg. Axel Adler scholarship covered almost your full tuition fee during your study. There is no separate application fee required for this massive scholarship. The University of Gothenburg allows Master level programme in any field of all subjects means a bright chance to study in Sweden.
For more detail please read this article completely and check the links that,s given below. On this platform, we will provide you best and latest scholarship information so feels free to get in touch.
Axel Adler Scholarship – University of Gothenburg, Sweden is available to undertake Masters’s level programs at the University of Gothenburg.
The Axel Adler Scholarship is the University of Gothenburg’s main scholarship program for fee-paying students. It covers the tuition fee for the recipient. We award scholarships every year. The application process follows the timeline of our program admission.
All the major academic fields are available for the Axel Adler scholarship 2021 so you can select your favorite one.
- All Subjects
- Axel Adler scholarship divided into two groups first is Master of Arts and Master of Science it also includes Bachelors course level in Software Engineering. Around about 60 recipients required for each program.
- The other selection group is for our master’s programmes within the Fine, Applied and Performing Arts. Our ambition is to award around four scholarships within this select group. I recommend you must apply for the Axel Adler scholarship 2021.
- The scholarship covers the full tuition fee.
Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the Axel Adler scholarship 2021 except EU and Switzerland nationality holders.
If you are interested to study in Sweden at Axel Adler scholarship 2021 then you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- You have applied to any of our master’s programmes, full-time studies or you have applied for the bachelor’s programme in software engineering (full-time studies).
- You must have submitted your application by 15 January 2021 through universityadmissions.se.
- You have paid the application fee and documented your eligibility for studies by 1 February 2021.
- You have listed a programme at the University of Gothenburg, as your first choice at universityadmissions.se.
- Only applicants with a University of Gothenburg programme as their first choice are eligible to apply for a scholarship. Eligible students will receive an email with application instructions by 8 February 2021. If you are an eligible student and have not received an email, please let us know at [email protected].
- The email will be sent to the email address you have registered at university admissions.
CV and Letter of Motivation
- When applying for a scholarship at the master’s level, submitting a CV and a Letter of Motivation increases your chances of being selected for a scholarship. There are no specific templates that you have to use for your CV or Letter of Motivation. In the scholarship application system, you will also have the opportunity to include a CV and a Letter of Motivation.
- The CV and Letter of Motivation should be submitted through your account at universityadmissions.se under the “Other documents” category. If you have already uploaded a CV and a Letter of Motivation for a programme application, there is no need to upload them again for the scholarship.
- Academic staff assess and rank the scholarship applications. They will have access to your academic qualifications, portfolio (if applicable), CV, and Letter of Motivation to assess your suitability for the programme and your commitment and desire to study. Scholarship notifications will be sent to students selected for a scholarship shortly after the admissions results are published on 9 April 2021 for master’s programmes and on 16 April 2021 for bachelor’s programmes. Students who receive this notification must reply within one week to receive the scholarship.
How to apply
The application process to apply for the Axel Alder scholarship is online and upload your documents on the given site.
The last date to apply for the Axel Adler Scholarship is 15/02/2021 Must apply for this Scholarship because these types of opportunities did not come again and again. For more detail please visit the official website that link is given below.[email protected].