Hi, here is good news international students the applications are now open in Belgium.Belgium government offering 220 Fully Funded Belgium Government Scholarships for the years 2021-2022. Belgium government scholarships are for international students there are no nationality restrictions or not specific nationality required. A great opportunity for international students to study Master’s degree and another training course in Belgium. Belgium scholarship is a part of Master’s degree programs and 70 other training courses.
The Belgium government scholarship duration is one year for the Master’s degree program and four to six months for other training programs. This is a massive opportunity for the students of developing countries.
The Belgium government scholarship is fully funded all the expenses like Accommodation, tuition fee, Book expenses, and airfare tickets will be covered by the Belgium government and the related universities. Please don’t miss this missive or rare opportunity.
The Belgium government scholarships almost cover all majors’ academic fields so don’t worry about the course or degree field. The big news there is no application fee required and no complex documentation process required. Belgium government focus on developing countries students but students from developing as well as developed countries can apply for this scholarship means students from all over the world can apply
- Country: Belgium
- Course Level: Master Degree & Training Course
- Duration: 4 to 6 Months for Training 1 Year For Master
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15 January 2021 and 5th February 2021
Also See: Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2021 in UK |Fully Funded
Belgium Scholarship Information
The Belgium government scholarship for Master’s degree level offering you a chance to study one year in Belgium and four to six month for training programs course within a Higher Education institution of e Wallonia-Brussels Federation Belgium.
The Belgium government covered all expenses which include your traveling cost means airfare tickets and Accommodation allowance for the period of 12 months €1150.
Belgium government pays your admission fee indirectly upon arrival the amount is €150 only once.
The government also pays Tuition fee and pay arrival allowance to you the amount 700€once per stay and also funded your registration fee and insurance fee which is directly paid to you at the current rate.
- specialization in the development environment and societies.
- Master in human rights.
- Master in aquatic resources management.
- Master in risk and disaster management.
- Master in Microfinance developing countries (GIRISS).
- Master in International and Development Economics.
- Master in Transfusion Medicine.
- Master in integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas.
- Master of Public Health Methodology.
- Master in transport and logistics.
- Are you a Citizen of a Developing country? CLICK HERE
- Are you the age of 40 for Degree programs and Under 45 for Training Courses?
- Must-Have Related Academic Background.
- Duration is One Year.
- knowledge of English (reading) is required as well as expertise.
How to Apply:
The Application Form is Totally Free. ARES does not charge fees. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the Government of Belgium Scholarship 2021.