It is safe to say that you are searching for a Fully-Funded Scholarship in Canada? At that point you are in the ideal spot. Here we give you a total guide about Canada Government Scholarships. Applications are presently opened to apply for Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program 2021. The Canada Scholarship is Fully-Funded for every International understudy.
The Scholarships are for Master’s Degree, Ph.D. Certificate and postdoctoral degree program. The normal measure of this grant is 35000 $ yearly. You have no compelling reason to pay your costs, this grant is supported by the Government of Canada. At that point, what are hanging tight for? You should apply for this chance.
The program is completely supported by the Government of Canada, which has relegated the organization of the program to the Canadian Bureau of International Education/World University Service of Canada Consortium from January 1, 2015. Canada’s Francophonie Scholarship Program (GASP) is a grant program pointed toward building authoritative limit via preparing staff from non-industrial nations in La Francophonie.
We urged you to should apply for the Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program (CFSP) 2021. This is probably the best chance to seek after your examination in Canada. For complete insights regarding the Canada Government Scholarship Please read the total article beneath.
Also, See:Study in Canada Without IELTS 2021
Details About Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program 2021
- Host Country: Quebec, Canada
- Host Institute: CFSP
- Award: Fully Funded
- Number of Scholarships: 1500 scholarships
- Programs: Master’s Degree, Ph.D. Degree and postdoctoral degree
- Lastdate: Varies according to the country
List of Available Courses
CFSP offers all the academic fields and Majors. Which are includes:
- Business Administration
- Economics and Finance Sciences
- Electronic Commerce Law
- Education Science / Education
- Environmental Studies-Environmental Sciences
- Health Sciences / Public and Community Health
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Management / Human Resources
- Project Management, Logistics
- Transportation, and Marketing
- Pure and Applied Sciences
- Agriculture, Water
- Environment and Engineering Sciences
- Automotive, Aerospace
- Aerospace, Civil Engineering
- Mining Engineering, Biomedical
- ✓ Bénin ✓ Burkina Faso
- ✓ Burundi ✓ Cambodge
- ✓ Cameroun ✓ Cap-Vert
- ✓ Comores ✓ Congo (Brazzaville)
- ✓ Congo ✓ Côte d’Ivoire
- ✓ Djibouti. ✓ Dominique
- ✓ Égypte ✓ Gabon
- ✓ Guinée ✓ Guinée équatoriale
- ✓ Guinée-Bissau ✓ Haiti
- ✓ Laos ✓ Liban
- ✓ Madagascar ✓ Mali
- ✓ Maroc ✓ Maurice
- ✓ Mauritanie ✓ Niger
- ✓ Rwanda ✓ Sainte-Lucie
- ✓ Sénégal ✓ Seychelles
- ✓ Tchad ✓ Togo
- ✓ Tunisie ✓ Vanuatu
- ✓ Sao Tomé-et-Principe
- ✓ République Centrafricaine
- The average amount of this scholarship is annual: 35000 $
Eligibility criteria for Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program
- French is the Required Language.
- Identified and selected candidates can obtain master’s and doctoral degrees for technical and vocational training, or for university education for short-term internships.
- Recipient-targeted organizations run in-house recruitment campaigns to identify eligible candidates, Those who return to their home country demonstrate the greatest potential to help strengthen their organization’s capabilities.
- Clinical training in medicine, pharmacy, and dentistry is excluded.
- For each recipient country, the Candidates are selected using a quota system. From a quota point of view, recipients are allowed to define their training preferences as well as the level of training required for the development of their institutions.
Required Documents for Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program
Applicants must have all these Required Documents.
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vita up to date
- Institutional/ Individual Needs Questionnaires (sent only to eligible applicants)
- Document concerning objectives and goals
- certified copy of diplomas and transcripts
- Referral forms;
- certified copy of the passport and the birth certificate.
The last date to apply for the Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program 2021 is Varies according to the country. Before apply you must check the deadline of your country ( Here)
How to apply!
The Process of application is completely online for Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program(CFSP) 2021. Applicants must upload all the required documents along with the Application form. For more information and apply please visit the official website of the Canadian Francophonie Scholarship.