The 2021 CERN Administrative Student Program opened and accepting applications from candidates who want to apply. This Summer Program will be going to happen in Switzerland. CERN Program comes under Fully Funded category of internship for all the Undergraduates students and Graduates. Candidates don’t Need for IELTS or any other language Test. This is a Short Term Internship for two (2) Months in Switzerland. The selection Panel will select 120 Participants.
Candidates don’t need any application Fee for the CERN. All the Expenses of candidates will be Covered by CERN Switzerland. Switzerland is one of the world famous places to be born, live, and be happy. If you want to spend life amazing Moments in Switzerland? Then this Program is offering a wide range of fields.
- Shanghai Government Scholarships 2021 | Fully Funded
- Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship 2021 | Fully Funded
- Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2021 | Fully Funded | BS, MS, PhD
It Consists of Translation, finance, accounting, advanced secretarial work Human resources, business administration, logistics, law, engineering management, science communication, library and information science, education, public relations, audiovisual, communication, psychology, audit, Engineering. The Full detail is given below.
About CERN Administrative Student Program:
Country: Geneva, Switzerland
No. of Participants: 120
Program Expenses: Fully Funded
Program Duration: Minimum 2 Months
Deadline: 24th March 2021
Financial Coverage of CERN Administrative Student Program 2021:
The CERN Internship Program is also known as a paid international internship. CERN comes under the Fully Funded category of internship in Switzerland.
There are following some things will be covered in this internship.
A contract of association from two to twelve (2 to 12) months.
An Allowance of three thousand and eighty three (3283) Swiss Francs per month (net of tax).
A Round Airfare travel allowance.
Depending on your personal conditions, if you are married and/or having children.
Health Insurance scheme will be Covered by CERN comprehensive the contribution will be automatically deducted from your allowance.
2,5 days of paid leave per month.
- Human resources
- advanced secretarial work
- Business administration
- Library and information science
- Engineering management
- Science communication
- Communication and public relations
- Engineering Fields
Eligibility Criteria for CERN Administrative Program:
- If you are a CERN Member or Associate Member State and are studying in Member State or Associate Member State.
- If you have completed their at least eighteen (18) months of undergraduate studies (Bachelor/Master) specializing in field of administrative at the time of the next student committee taking place in December 2020.
- You can stay for at least two (2) and at most twelve (12) months remaining registered as a fulltime student.
- Candidates must having comprehensive knowledge of English OR French.
Pro Tip For Selection:
The top one is: don’t rush it!
- Your CV is completely full with all professional skills and experience that make you stand out as a good candidate.
- In order to increase your chances of being selected you must be as clear and specific in the application fields “Education” and “Experience”. Your CV included in this section all the specific skills (e.g. databases, programming languages, hardware, etc.) which you are having that will support your application.
- If you want to apply to more than one job, then you will need to upload the required documents for each application you want to submit.
Candidates will require the following documents, clearly labeled for example your “CV”, “Motivation letter”, and “Academic transcript”, etc. and these documents must be in PDF format to complete your application:
A CV. Check How to Make a CV?
A copy of most recent academic transcript are required.
A reference letter is required from your University Professor is mandatory.
24th March 2021
How to Apply:
Apply Online. To Apply click here.