Are you looking to study in Thailand? Then there is good news for international students that the applications are now open at Chulalongkorn University scholarship in Thailand. For more detail feel free to get in touch we will provide you best information about the latest scholarships.
Chulalongkorn University Scholarship is one of the best countries in Thailand. This scholarship is for the year 2021. Chulalongkorn university scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship. fully funded means all the scholarship-related expenses will be covered by the Thailand government or relevant University. Chulalongkorn University provides a massive chance to international students to get Master and Ph.D. degrees from the world’s best universities. This university is the best or 1st in ranked in Thailand.
There is no separate application fee required for the Chulalongkorn university scholarship. Approximately all the major fields are available for this scholarship so you can choose your best one easily. Total expenses will be covered by the Chulalongkorn University. The duration for the Master’s degree program is 2 years and for the Ph.D. degree is 3 years. for more detail please read this article completely and check the links that are given below.
Also, see: KAAD Scholarship Program2021-2022| Germany
Chulalongkorn University Scholarship(About)
- Scholarship Country: Thailand
- Scholarship University: Chulalongkorn University
- Course Level: Masters, Ph.D.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadlines: February 25, 2021, April 23, 2021, June 15, 2021
Duration of the Scholarship:
- 2 Year Master Program Starting in August 2021
- 3 Year Doctoral Program Starting in August 2021
The Chulalongkorn University Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship means all the scholarship-related expenses will be covered by the relevant university so I recommend that you must apply for this scholarship.
- Return Airfare Ticket will be provided to/from the Country.
- Full Tuition Fee will be paid and will be covered by the University.
- A Monthly stipend will be provided to cover the Living Expenses.
Available Program for Masters, PhD
You can apply to the following available programs so you can choose your best one.
- Operative Dentistry
- Oral Biology
- Petrochemical Technology
- Petroleum and Energy Technology
- Petroleum Geoscience
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- (CUSEMicrobiology and Microbial Technology)
- English as an International Language (EIL)
- Environment, Development, and Sustainability (EDS)
- Esthetic Restorative and Implant Dentistry
- European Studies (MAEUS)
- Finance (MSF)
- Financial Engineering (MFE)
- Food and Nutrition
- Food Science and Technology
- Georesources and Petroleum Engineering
- Geriatric Dentistry and Special Patients Care
- Governance (MAG)
- Hazardous Substance and Environmental Management (IP-HSM)
- Health Development
- Health Economics and Health Care Management (MS Health)
- Human Resource Management (Diploma Degree) (HRM)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Information Studies
- International Business Management (MM)
- International Development Studies (MAIDS)
- International Economics and Finance (MAIEF)
- Korean Studies
- Labour Economics and Human Resource Management (MAHR
- Medical Sciences Architectural Design
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Flexible MBA)
- Business Administration (SCE)
- Business and Managerial Economics (MABE)
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Thai Studies
- Urban strategies
- Veterinary Science and Technology
- Business Law
- Clinical Sciences
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT)
- Cultural Management (MACM)
- Engineering Management
- Polymer Science
- Public Health Sciences
- Social and Administrative
- Southeast Asian Studies
- Strategic Communication Management
If you want to apply for this massive scholarship then you can meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicant Must be International Students from any Country. Should not be a citizen of Thailand.
- Participants from ASEAN Countries and Participants from Non-ASEAN Countries both are Eligible
- Applicants Must have Completed a Bachelors’s degree if applying to a Master’s, and Masters’s Degree if applying to Ph.D. Program.
- Applicants’ age should not be more than 40.
- Good Command of English.
- The applicant must be in Good Health.
Documents Required for the Application
- Passport Photocopy
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Complete Application Form with a Photograph
- A CV
- Academic Transcript
- Certificate of Graduation
- Medical Certificate
There are 3 Rounds to apply for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2021. The Deadlines are February 25, 2021, April 23, 2021, June 15, 2021.
How to Apply
The application process for this scholarship is completely online and you Must upload your relevant documents to the given site. For more detail you can visit the official website the link to the official website is given below. In order to apply Please Visit the Official website of Chulalongkorn University.