Are looking for a Fully-Funded Scholarship to study at Columbia, you have come to the right place. The Colombia Government Scholarships 2021 are open for international students to apply. This scholarship program is available to undertake a Master’s and Ph.D. level degree program.
This scholarship program is fully funded for all students around the world. This scholarship will cover all of your expenses such as books and monthly grants. Students don’t need to worry about their study expenses because this will provide and cover all expenses of students.
This call of Colombia scholarship is for international students to study for Master’s, Doctorate or Specialization degree. This scholarship program will be provided to 50 international students.
Details About Colombia Government Scholarship 2021-2022
- Country: Colombia
- Level of Study: Masters, Ph.D., Specialization Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: December 20, 2021
Colombia Government Scholarship Scholarship Benefits:
The financial benefits of Colombia government scholarship are given below;
- Monthly Allowance: A grant equal to at least a three-monthly legal salary. $2,484,348 Colombian pesos.
- Tuition Fee Waiver: The Colombian Universities will cover 100% of your tuition fee (This is only for academic programs found in the catalog of this call).
- Stipend for books and other materials: The beginning of the academic program, grant of $ 401,321 COP for once.
- Health Insurance: Extensive coverage in medical aid only in Colombia and during the period of studies.
- Books and Materials: For books and other materials, grand of $ 425,400.
- Installation costs: Grant of $ 425,400 just for once.
Colombia Government Scholarship Eligible Nationalities:
International students from any country are eligible to apply for the scholarship program.
Colombia Government Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
Interested applicants must meet the eligibility criteria for Colombia Government Scholarship which includes:
- You must be Foreign Citizens
- You should not be over 50 years old
- You must have a bachelor’s degree
- You must have an average of 4.0 our of 5.0 or it is equivalent in the Colombian scale to apply for this scholarship
- You should submit the required documents in physical form to the ICETEX offices in Bogotá. Address: Carrera 3 No. 18-32
- You must submit up to 3 letters of admission
Colombia Government Scholarship How to Apply:
You have to apply for this scholarship online. In order to apply for this scholarship, you must follow all given steps below:
- You must fill up the online application form and then submit their completed form.
- You must print a copy of their summary of the online application form which includes in the physical application.
- After completing the online application form, you must also submit the physical application to the Colombian Government.
- You must attach the required documents mentioned above.
You have to fill the Online Application Form. To apply for the Scholarship, Please Visit the Official Website of the Government of Colombia Scholarship 2021-2022.