Hi, there is good news for international students that the applications are now invited for the Commonwealth Masters High Achieving at the University of Birmingham in the United Kingdom. Read this article completely because we are going to explain the detail about Commonwealth Masters High Achieving.
Commonwealth Masters High achieving Scholarship is Partial funded by the University of Birmingham. Partial funding means half of the total expenses will be covered by the United Kingdom government or the University of Birmingham. It may include Accommodation allowance, tuition fees, and other scholarship related expenses. Commonwealth Masters High achieving scholarship offering to get Master degree from one of the best United Kingdom Universities that are University of Birmingham.
Approximately all the major academic fields available for the Commonwealth Masters High Achieving Scholarship so that you can select your favorite one easily. Commonwealth countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Must apply for this scholarship because this is one of the best available scholarships and remind that the Journey of thousands of miles begins with one step it may be the same step. For more detail and further information, you can read this article completely and check the links given below.
Commonwealth Masters High Achieving Scholarship(About)
- Financial benefits: Partial Funding £3,000
- Institute; University of Birmingham
- Course level; Masters
- Majors fields; All Subjects
- Required nationality; Commonwealth Countries
- Scholarship Country: UK
- Deadline: 07/01/2021
Commonwealth Masters high Achieving scholarship programs provide opportunities to applicants to get a Master degree at the University of Birmingham in the United Kingdom
Available subjects for the commonwealth Masters High Achieving scholarship all subjects means you can apply for your favorite one.
- All Subjects
Countries that are participating in the Commonwealth Games 2022 amount of £3,000 per scholarship, this benefit is for the international students, applicants those having interest to get Master level degree from Birmingham next or present year shortlisted students informed through email so chek your email is timely.
Commonwealth countries are eligible to apply for the Commonwealth Masters High Achieving scholarship.
If you are interested in the commonwealth Masters High Achieving Scholarship then candidates must meet the following requirements. You must have the;
- Have applied for, and receive an offer of admission for, a taught Masters degree at the University of Birmingham UK campus, to study in the 2021/22 academic year.
- Be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the Commonwealth countries. Please see the list below.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
- Start your studies at the University in September/ October 2021 on a course delivered on-campus.
- This scholarship will be automatically offered to applicants who meet the criteria outlined above.
- To accept the scholarship you will need to formally accept the offer you receive from the University’s Admissions Office, by the deadline stated on your offer. You can do this via the postgraduate portal.
- To fully secure the scholarship, you will also be required to pay the standard £2,000 (GBP) admissions deposit by the deadline set by the Admissions Office.
You can apply for the Commonwealth Masters High Achieving scholarship before the last date mentions above. After the closing date no application will be acceptable so must Apply for this massive scholarship for more detail and apply you can visit the official link that is given below;