CRG Summer Internship in Spain2021
The Applications opened now to apply for the Ninth (9th) CRG Summer Internship in Spain 2021. The CRG Internship program is a Fully-Funded Internship Program in Spain. All the International Undergraduates, Masters candidates are eligible for the Summer Internship in Spain. All the Expenses of selected candidates will be Covered in this Program.
The purpose of the this internship Program is providing Undergraduate or Masters program Students with great chance to conduct Summer Research at the CRG. The goal of the program is to encouraging the students, From any Nationality. There are many Internship Fields provided by the CRG internship program.
The Summer Internship program in Barcelona consists of three hundred and twenty (320) working hours (or simply Forty (40) hours per week)), distributed over two (2) months from June/July up to September 2021. CRG is going to launch the 9th Summer Internship Program. Candidates required to participate in all activities. The Full Details is given below.
Details is as under of CRG Summer Internship in Spain2021:
- Country: Barcelona, Spain
- Organization: CRG (Center for Genomic Regulation)
- Duration: Three hundred and twenty (320) working hours ( simply forty (40) hours/ week)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 8th March 2021
The CRG Summer Internship program is available for International Students and it is a Fully Funded Internship program which is comes under the Abroad category for all international students. All the Expenses will be covered. It’s a Paid Internship in Spain.
- All Selected applicants will be Receive a Stipend of four hundred Euro (400€)/Month
- One (1) Return Air Ticketto the selected candidates place of residence (European ticket up to of Three hundred Euro *300€) per Overseas up to eight hundred Euro (800€)).
- Meal Vouchers(Lunch or working days) for two (2) months.
- Selected candidates for internship must provide their own health and accident insurance if not provided by the University.
- By the help of this Stipend, selecetd students are responsible for their own housing.
Internship Dates & Duration:
Three hundred and twenty (320) Working Hours (or simply 40 hours/Week), distributed over two (2) months from June/July up to September 2021.
Following Disciplines are available.
- Biomedical Research
- Life Sciences or Related Subjects
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Students
- Undergraduates who have Excellent Academic Record and if candidates have strong Interest in the above Fields.
- Two (2) Full Years ( four (4) semesters) of college course work completed by the time the internship commences.
- Candidates who don’t received an undergraduate program degree at the time of the internship (Summer 2021).
- High level of English.
- You have the availability to do a student placement or internship agreement through your University.
Eligibility Criteria for Master Students
- Master students who have an excellent academic record in their previous degree and a strong interest in the above Fields
- Candidates who are currently Enrolled in a Master degree program in an accredited University and after the summer internship.
- High level of English.
- There is an availability for you to do a student placement or internship agreement through your University.
- The Application Form Must be Completed Online. Prepare Application Form in English.
- Your Most Recent Academic Transcript.
- There is possibility for Candidates to Provide Contact Details of at least one Referee.
9th March 2021.
How to Apply for CRG Summer Internship
Candidates must apply online, candidate fill the Application form and then upload their Documents. To Apply, Click here.