cs507 final term solved papers 2021
The distinction between the manual and computerised setting arises thanks to the subsequent reasons,
quite just because of the various nature of the environments:
• Logical access management problems in computerised setting.
• Duplication of clerical work typically discovered in an exceedingly manual setting is eliminated within the computerised setting.
• Automatic generation of such as reports: in an exceedingly computerised setting as opposition manual
• Information integrity is additional totally secured in an exceedingly computerised setting with addition or approved
changes in information being mechanically updated for all functions through one button effort as opposed to creating changes or change in every register or record littered with a similar in an exceedingly manual setting.
• Drill down operate to conduct analysis of recorded information is out there in an exceedingly computerised setting
as opposition enterprise a manual analysis of all information.
• Flexibility of presenting information in desired or totally different format together with mistreatment such as information to be
shown diagrammatically is out there in computerised setting.
• information Security and confidentiality may be assured to a better degree in an exceedingly computerised
environment. Structured Analysis and style Structured analysis and style follows a collection of fine practices and customarily accepted standards. Proper documentation of the system is created by following customary rules.
“A schematic illustration of a sequence of operations as in an exceedingly producing method or laptop
Flowchart is that the most ordinarily used style and analysis technique. The represented presentation provides a
quick understanding of the business processes and flows.
Although there ar several symbols used planned by numerous standards, however we might discuss a number of the
most commonly used symbols. Understanding symbols representing functions, flows, etc could also be additional
readily understood by those that have some information of the symbols. From a technical or educational purpose
of view, we’ve got to grasp what symbols ar used for numerous functions, etc.