Welcome all international students. I am very happy to tell you that the applications opened now at EFPL internship in Switzerland 2021. The EFPL internship comes under fully-funded internship category of internships in Switzerland. It is a big occasion to spend the summer in Switzerland. This internship is for the graduates and undergraduates programs and this is a great opportunity for international students so that they can exchange their ideas to adopt the latest information about technology and other technical training with Switzerlands expertise.
École Polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne abbreviated as EPFL internship is for the bachelor and master degree students of computer engineering, electrical engineering, computer science, and telecommunication, or any other major field of science subjects like Biology, physics, and Chemistry and other related programs. EPFL comes under of the well-ranked universities in Switzerland. Switzerland is comes under one of the most beautiful country in the world. In millions of numbers the tourists from over all the world visit Switzerland every year.
This internship does not for Ph.D. degree holders. There is very important point is that there is no need for IELTS or any specific language except English and also no separate application fee required for this internship. The duration of this internship is three (3) months therefore this is a big chance to spend three (3) months in Switzerland for international students from any part of the world. Internship will begin from the 2nd week of July 2021. For further detail check below
EFPL Summer internship 2021(Detail):
University: École Polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne University
Internship Duration: 3 Months
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: 29th Nov 2020
All the candidates must apply for this internship program because this is great opportunity for international students who have an interest to study in Switzerland.
There are many fields in which international students can apply to subject related field for this internship. EPFL almost covered all academic fields of Bachelor and Master program students.
- Any field of Technology, Engineering, and Science.
- Major subjects include Chemistry, Life science, Biology, Biophysics, and other many related fields.
- Fields of Computer Engineering MSC, Computer Science, Btech, Electrical engineering, Mtech, Telecommunication, or many other related programs in computers.
Financial Benefits of EPFL Summer Internship in Switzerland 2021:
- All of us know that because this internship is fully funded so, all the expenses will be covered by Switzerland government or EPFL University. These expenses will include Accommodation fee, Tuition fee, Registration fee, and other Internship related expenses.
- A monthly basis 1600 CHF Living allowance for Telecommunications, Computer Engineering, and other computer-related programs to cover their expenses such as Living expense, Travel cost allowances.
- Monthly Living allowance of sixteen hundred (1600) CHF for any field of Science and Technology and Engineering to cover Housing expenses, travel expenses, and living expenses these may be refunded from Switzerland’s government.
- A monthly living allowance of CHF three thousand and two hundred (3200) for two months to cover candidates housing expenses and living expenses, travel costs all refundable from the Switzerland government. This facility is available only for Life Science and Related Fields.
Latest CV required and other Transcripts copies need to be upload.
- For this precious internship Students from any part of the world can apply. There is no limit for specific nationality which are required for this internship.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree enrolled students are eligible for this internship.
- Candidates those are enrolled in Ph.D. programs don’t eligible.
- Internship is available for Bachelor and Master programs.
- When candidates apply for this internship they will must be enrolled in 2nd year Bachelor or Masters programs.
29th November 2020 is the last date for computer and engineering-related subjects (Opened Now of EPFL Summer Internship in Switzerland 2021)
How to Apply: