De Montfort University is pleased to announce the EU UG Transitional Scholarships for outstanding students for the academic year 2021-2022. The applications are now open.
The programme will support international students who wish to undertake an undergraduate degree program at De Montfort University.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Wonderful opportunity for students in the UK.
De Montfort University Leicester is a public university committed to the public good and driven by an unrivalled ability to challenge convention and create impact. It is ranked 601st in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education and has an overall score of 4.2 stars, according to student reviews on Study portals.
Why study at De Montfort University? De Montfort University has a beautiful campus that is a mixture of traditional and modern study spaces. It has achieved the highest possible standard, gold, for the teaching excellence framework that it follows. De Montfort aims to enrich studies, broaden cultural horizons and develop essential skills valued by employers.
Application Deadline: 2nd August 2021
- University or Organization: De Montfort University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: International students that belong to an EU member state, including EEA and Switzerland, are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate degree courses and subjects offered by the university are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be international fee-paying applicants in the university.
- The students are required to be accepted into the university.
- The students must have received and accepted the offer letter from the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must complete the application process through the university portal or via UCAS. The students must fill the international application form.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Academic certificate and transcripts
- One Academic reference for Undergraduate and two for postgraduate
- Personal Statement
- Copy of passport
- Course-specific requirements like a portfolio, interview, etc
- Admission Requirements: The students must have an impressive high school record with an average GPA of 2.7 to be admitted at De Montfort.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – An overall score of 6.0 – 7.5
The university will provide the selected students with a fee reduction that will bring the total payable fees in alignment with the fees paid by the home country students at De Montfort University,