Students who wish to pursue their master’s degree in Science are invited to apply for the Silver Scholarships offered by the Polytechnic University of Milan.
The grant is available for overseas students commencing in the master’s degree programme at the university.
Nice offer for applicants in Italy.
The Polytechnic University of Milan is the largest technical university in Italy, ranked 137th in QS Global World Rankings 2021. It is committed to helping its students and researchers to understand the complex relationship between science, innovation, technology and socio-economic systems so that they may improve their ability to produce a positive impact on the community.
Why choose the Polytechnic University of Milan? The Polytechnic University of Milan aims to provide the best standards in education and is motivated by its strong links to corporate research, considerable European funds, and a set of well-equipped laboratories. It is also a proud member of IDEA League, a strategic alliance among five leading European universities of technology that strives to educate a new generation of Engineers with extra-curricular activities for selected, highly talented students.
Application Deadline: 27th May 2021
- University or Organization: Polytechnic University of Milan
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Full Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree courses and subjects in Science are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be accepted into the university.
- The students must be international resident or citizenship holder.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must complete their application process through the online university portal.No separate application is required for the opportunity
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- An academic transcript
- Cumulative GPA statement
- An official copy of the Bachelor degree
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of recommendation
- Letter of motivation
- Admission Requirements: The students must hold a relevant bachelor degree to get admitted to the master’s programme at the Polytechnic University of Milan.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL CBT – 210
- TOEFL IBT – 78
- TOEFL PBT – 547
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOIEC – 720
- Trinity College – ISE II
- Cambridge Proficiency – Pass at grade C / Advanced – Pass at grade C / First – Pass at grade B
The Polytechnic University of Milan will provide the winning students with a tuition fee waiver that will cover the total enrollment fees except for the application fee.