1. How many players are in a football team?
Right Answer: 11
2. In which cartoon do the characters Patrick & Gary play an important role?
- TOM & JERRY
- THE SIMPSONS
- SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
Right Answer: SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
3. What is the capital city of Brazil
- RÍO DE JANEIRO
- SAO PAULO
Right Answer: BRASILIA
4. What part of a plant conducts photosynthesis?
Right Answer: LEAF
5. Which soft drink is commonly associated with Scotland?
- SOUR SODA
- PICKLE JUICE
- SNAKE WINE
Right Answer: IRN-BRU
6. How many horses are on each team in a polo match?
Right Answer: 4
7. What does GIF stand for?
- GRAPHIC INTERNAL FUNCTION
- GRAPHICS INTERMODULE FORMAT
- GRAPH INTERNAL FIGURE
- GRAPHICS INTERCHANGE FORMAT
Right Answer: GRAPHICS INTERCHANGE FORMAT
8. Which language is spoken the most in Colombia?
Right Answer: SPANISH
9. What do the two words – Paella, Gazpacho – have in common?
- THEY ARE NAMES FOR SPANISH DISHES
- THEY ARE NAMES OF MOUNTAINS
- THEY ARE PLACES FROM ITALY
- THEY HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON
Right Answer: THEY ARE NAMES FOR SPANISH DISHES
10. In which year did the Vietnam War start?
Right Answer: 1955
Note: For More Opportunities Follow our Facebook Group, Twitter, LinkedIn, & Telegram Group.