Awards help the students to reduce their educational expenses. Therefore, Western Sydney University is offering the Student Assistance Fund for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme aims to support domestic and international students who want to apply for the undergraduate and graduate degree programme at the university.
Western Sydney University is an Australian multi-campus university with a mission to assure success to its students, impactful research and excellence, sustainability, equity, transformation and connectedness. It is ranked 51st in the Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings, positioning firmly among the top two international universities.
Why choose to study at Western Sydney University? At Western Sydney University, academic excellence, integrity and the pursuit of knowledge are highly valued. Students are presented with unlimited opportunities to learn, travel and work in more than 400 destinations across the globe with the help of the Global Mobility, internship and work-placement programs. It has a campus that meets the needs of a changing work environment.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021
- University or Organization: Western Sydney University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: Living expenses
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to apply for all undergraduate and graduate degree courses and subjects available at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be either domestic student or onshore international student.
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted in the university in their chosen programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply online. Domestic students and international students will apply separately through different forms. The applicants will be shortlisted and selected based on their need.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Academic transcripts
- Bachelor’s degree certification
- Letter of recommendation
- Course completion letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must fulfil the country-specific entry qualifications to get admission at WSU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 82
- PTE – 58
The candidates who will successfully win this award will be provided financial aid towards living expenses or any other monetary barrier exempting them from studying at WSU.