Japan Trivia Quiz Answers
Japan Trivia Quiz Answers 100% Score From Quiz Factory Total 30 Questions Answers Complete This Quiz And Get Up To 40 RBX FREE
Right Answer: Yokohama
2. What is the name given to a traditional Japanese Inn?
Right Answer: Ryokan
Right Answer: 6,852
4. The total population of Japan is around 127 million, which European country is similar in size according to landmass?
5. What does the word Geisha translate as?
- Woman of Dance
- Person of Art
Right Answer: Person of Art
6. Before Tokyo, Japan had many other capital cities, but which was the most recent capital city?
Right Answer: Kyoto
7. Only a few original castles still remain today from the Edo period of 1603-1868, How many still exist today?
Right Answer: 12
8. Mount Fuji is 3,776m tall, true or false?
Right Answer: True
9. Which of these walking trails is over 1,000 years old?
- Nakasendo Way
- Kumano Kodo
Right Answer: Kumano Kodo
10. What is the top operational speed of the Bullet Train?
Right Answer: 320kmph
11. Which Japanese dish originates from Portugal?
Right Answer: Tempura
12. Which sacred animal is well-known for wondering through Nara Park?
Right Answer: Deer
14. In which city can you find the Japanese Macaque?
Right Answer: Nagano
15. In which region would you find the city of Sendai?
Right Answer: Tohoku
16. What is the name of the longest and widest river in Japan?
- The River Thames
- The Shinano River
Right Answer: The Shinano River
17. Popular in Japan, what are Manga?
- Japanese Comic Books
- Japanese Music
Right Answer: Japanese Comic Books
18. Which Japanese mountaineer was the first woman to reach the summit of Mount Everest?
- Junko Tabei
- Susan Sheridan
Right Answer: Junko Tabei
19. What are the two main religions of Japan?
- Christianity and Catholic
- Shinto and Buddhism
Right Answer: Shinto and Buddhism
20. In Japanese culture, what is a katana?
- A painting
- A sword
Right Answer: A sword
21. Which flower is a symbol of the Emperor and the Imperial family?
Right Answer: Chrysanthemum
22. Which Japanese company’s slogans have included ‘be moved’, ‘make believe’, and ‘like no other’?
Right Answer: Sony
23. What is the National Sport of Japan?
- Sumo Wrestling
Right Answer: Sumo Wrestling
24. What is commonly known as Hinomaru?
- A temple
- The Japanese Flag
Right Answer: The Japanese Flag
25. Which city gained publicity around the world and in the USA in 2008, since it had the same name as a certain politician?
Right Answer: Obama
26. In English, what do we call a sakura tree?
- Bonsai Tree
- Cherry Blossom Tree
Right Answer: Cherry Blossom Tree
27. What is the name of the company that makes Panasonic Products?
- Matsushita Electric
Right Answer: Matsushita Electric
28. What is the name of the Main Island of Japan?
Right Answer: Honshu
29. What type of instrument is a Samisen?
- 3-Stringed Lute
Right Answer: 3-Stringed Lute
30. The K-Pop band, BTS are from Japan, True or False?
Right Answer: False