Hi, here is good news for African students. Mastercard Foundation scholarship invitees applications from Africa Ghana. Please feel free to get in touch we are going discuss briefly to the Mastercard foundation scholarships for more detail please read this article completely because necessary information is given below.
MasterCard foundation scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship. Fully funded means all the scholarship-related expenses will be covered by the African government or Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology. Mastercard foundation scholarship provides an opportunity for African students to get a Master level degree program from the African best university that name is Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and technology. Must apply for the Mastercard foundation scholarship because these types of opportunities did not occur again and again and always remember that the journey of thousands of miles began with one step it may be the same step so must apply for this massive scholarship. Only African students are eligible to apply for the Mastercard foundation scholarship 2021.
Major subjects in which you can apply are Science and Technology related. Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject must be Science or Technology. Ghana provides this massive opportunity to African students through its Mastercard foundation scholarship. Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and technology is one of the best and well-ranked universities in Africa Ghana So must avail this opportunity. For more information please read this article completely and also check the links that are given below.
Mastercard Foundation Scholarship(About)
- Scholarship benefits: Fully Funded
- University: Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- Degree level: Masters
- Major’s fields: Science and Technology
- Nationality: African Students
- Host country: Ghana
- Deadline; 05/31/2021
Applicants have the opportunity to get a Master’s degree from the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology in Ghana. This is a massive opportunity for the domestic students must avail it.
Applicants can apply for the Mastercard foundation scholarship 2021 in the following subject.
- Science and Technology
MasterCard Foundation scholarship is fully funded all the scholarship related expenses will be covered by the Ghana government or the Kwame Nkrumah University of science and technology.
- Tuition fee, Accommodation, and Transportation allowance.
- Monthly stipend for your family support.
- Counseling Support services.
- Career development opportunities.
- Chance to build Social relationships and Scholar capacity.
- Virtual learning and tutoring.
- Uniquely sourced internships with industry for Professional development.
- Opportunity to become part of the Mastercard foundation system.
Only African students can apply for the Mastercard foundation scholarship this opportunity does not arise for the in international students.
If you read this article completely and want to apply for the MasterCard foundation scholarship then you must fulfill the following criteria.
- All Applicants must have a WASSCE or GBCE or ABCE or GCE O’Level and A’Level or their equivalent Results from an accredited/recognized institution and Certificate Ready and must meet KNUST’s Admission Requirements. NO AWAITING RESULTS candidate will be accepted. The applicant’s result must be at least a year old.
- The Applicant must demonstrate that he/she has Critical Economic Needs.
- The Applicant must have Proven Records of Leadership and Community Engagement(s).
- Priority shall be given to:
- Displaced Persons (Certified Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons, etc.)
- Persons with Disability
- The Applicant must be prepared to Go-Back and Give-Back to his or her Community.
- The Applicant must not be enrolled in any tertiary institution.
Submit the completed application form THROUGH EMS or any other courier mail to:
If you want to apply for the Mastercard foundation scholarship then the application process is completely online and for more detail, you can visit the official link that is given below.
When submitting your scholarship application form to the Secretariat, submit these additional documents:
- The printout of your application for admission at KNUST.
- Original Certificates for Both O’Level and A’Level results or their equivalent results.
Applicants must apply for the Mastercard foundation scholarship before the last date that is; 05/31/2021 this is a massive opportunity for domestic students and I recommend that must apply for this scholarship and visit the official website link that is given below.