Plaksha is offering the Plaksha Research Fellowships 2021 for students who have a genuine interest in pursuing research and want to build a career in technological leadership.
The Plaksha Research Fellowship aims to recruit brilliant graduates and postgraduates in engineering, applied sciences, and social sciences interested in building a research career at the cutting edge of technology and associated interdisciplinary areas.
Amazing opportunity for students in India.
Plaksha is a future-focused institution founded by a global community of entrepreneurs, industry executives, and academics to redefine technology education and research.
Why should you apply for this programme? The university’s mission is to develop the next generation of daring leaders who will address the world’s most pressing issues.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Plaksha
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Fellowship
- Award: INR 50,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: India
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: A research programme in computer science/ engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, mechanical engineering, bioengineering, mathematics, physics, biology and natural sciences, engineering education, humanities and liberal arts or related areas.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Research interests should preferably align with our thrust areas such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, data science, robotics and cyber-physical systems, sensors, IoT, biological systems, bioinformatics, engineering ethics, and humanities, among others
- The candidate should be below 30 years of age.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit academic score or written or video essays.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have Bachelors/Masters degree or equivalent in computer science/ engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, mechanical engineering, bioengineering, mathematics, physics, biology and natural sciences, engineering education, humanities and liberal arts or related areas.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
- Minimum consolidated monthly stipend of INR 50,000, inclusive of HRA. Additional incentives for exceptional candidates.
- On-campus housing may be available in the student hostel on a payment basis.
- Medical insurance coverage of INR 5 lac.
- Travel/conference allowance of up to INR 50,000 per year for attending conferences/workshops.
- One year contract, renewable annually and extendable to three years, based on mutual agreement