This programme intends to encourage students from around the world to enrol in an undergraduate degree at the college.
St. Lawrence College is a College of Applied Arts and Technology that is placed 54th in the National Liberal Arts Colleges in the Best Colleges of 2021 edition. It is known around the world for providing cutting-edge learning opportunities and educating graduates to be leaders in their areas.
What study at St. Lawrence College? They provide you with a supportive atmosphere that includes a team of individuals dedicated to helping you succeed. No matter what your needs are, they have someone to help.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University or Organization: St. Lawrence College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $2,000 CAD
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Canada
- Eligible Countries: Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Ukraine
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be International
- Aspirants must accepted into an academic program at St. Lawrence College
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must either apply through the university platform or Common aspplication. Candidates must fill the application form online as provided by the college.
- Supporting Documents: Submit Official high school and secondary education transcripts and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent, with the majority of Grade 11 and 12 courses at the College or University preparation levels (C/U/M), including Grade 12 English at the C/U/M level and a Grade 11 Math, before your college program begins.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must be fluent enough in English to understand instructors and the technical language used in their subject area.
St. Lawrence College will provide up to $2,000 CAD for students to complete undergraduate degree in Canada.