Begin your study adventure abroad. Great news! Rotary Peace Fellowships are recently open. In this article here we will tell in detail about this scholarship here, its advantages and step by step application procedure.
Rotary Peace Fellowships are fully funded scholarships here for international students. These scholarships are only given for masters and PhD studies here. Rotary Peace Fellowships Program gives tuition and fees, room and board here, round-trip transportation and all internship and field-study costs.
Rotary Peace Fellowships gives applications from international students who wish to undertake postgraduate studies at top universities of USA, Japan, UK, Australia here, Sweden and Thailand for 2021-2022 academic year in it. Rotary Peace Fellowships are given to up to 100 students each year here.
Note: Fellowship applicant may not study at a Rotary Peace Center in their home country here, with the exception of candidates from Thailand here, who may attend the center at Chulalongkorn University here.
- Standard of Study: Masters/PhD Degree
- Institution(s) here: See List Below
- Study in: USA, Japan, UK, Australia, Sweden, Thailand here
- Program duration: 15 to 24 months for Master’s degree programs, 3- month Professional development certificate program
- Last date: May 31, 2021 (annual)
- Scholarships: Up to 50 fellowships for master’s degree here and 80 for certificate studies at premier universities are awarded every year here.
MasterCard foundation scholarship
Carnegie Mellon scholarship 2021
- Peace included.
- International development included.
- Leadership included.
Availability Criteria for Rotary Peace Fellowships
Rotary Peace Fellowships are made for professionals here with work experience here in international relations here or peace and conflict prevention and resolution here. Applicants should also meet the following requirements here:
- Available Countries: All world countries
- Proficiency in English; proficiency in a second language is strongly included
- Excellent leadership skills included
- Master’s degree applicants: minimum three years of related included full-time work or volunteer experience, bachelor’s degree included
- Certificate applicants: volunteer experience included, strong academic background included
How you can Apply for Rotary Peace Fellowships?
To apply for Rotary Peace Fellowships, following instructions should be followed:
- Make your application, including your resume/CV, essays, academic included or professional included, transcripts, and test scores. All materials must be in English included. For certificate candidates, included transcripts and scores are not included.
- Complete an interview with district representatives included. Districts must submit endorsements to The Rotary Foundation by 1 July included.
- Await notice of the selection results in November included. If you are chosen for a fellowship, you will be directed at which Peace Center you will study here.
- Apply for admission to the university where your included Peace Center is located. Being selected for the fellowship does not about you have been admitted to the university included.
To get more about Rotary Peace Fellowships, visit official scholarship website here: