The Applications opened now for the Shanghai Government Scholarships 2021 to apply. The Shanghai Government Scholarships is a Fully Funded category of Scholarships for Bachelors, Masters and PhD Degree Programs. Chinese Government announced 20,000 Scholarships in China. All International Students from any part of the world can apply to Study Full-time Bachelors, Masters Degree or a PhD Degree Programs.
There is No Application Fee will be Charged by the Shanghai Scholarship. No English Language Requirements. Candidates can apply without passing the IELTS. Candidates don’t require Academic Field Restrictions. Chinese Scholarships are known as a Largest Scholarship Chain in the world. It is among one of the Top 7 Scholarships in the World which are comes in 7 Largest scholarships.
The Bachelor Scholarship’s Duration is up to four (4) Years, Master Scholarship takes two to three (2-3) years while a PhD degree takes 3 to 4 years. The Shanghai Government Scholarship established in 2006. The Full is given below.
Details About Shanghai Government Scholarships 2021
- University: NanjingUniversity
- Course Level:Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Duration: Four (4) Years, two (2) Year, three (3) Year
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th May 2021
Duration of the SGS Scholarship
- Bachelor’s Degree Program: four to five years (4 to 5) years
- Master’s Degree Programs: Two to three years (2 to 3) years
- Doctoral Degree Programs: Three to four years (3 to 4) years
Available Fields and Majors:
The Shanghai Government Scholarship has eighty-six (86) Undergraduate Programs, twenty seven 27 Master, and thirty three (43) Doctoral Programs.
- International Chinese Studies
- Advanced International and Area Studies
- Educational Technology
- Teacher Education
- Educational Psychology
- Education Science
- Psychology and Cognitive Science
- Business, Economics, Management Administration
- Finance and Statics
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Molecular Engineering
- Chinese Language & Literature
- Social Development
- Foreign Language
- Physical Education and Health Care
- Fine Arts
- Geographic Sciences
- Ecological and Environmental Sciences
- Urban and Regional Sciences
- Key Laboratory of Precision Spectroscopy
- Estuary and Coastal Research
Financial Coverage in Shanghai Scholarship
Type A (Full Scholarship)
- Exempt From Full Tuition, Registration and Course Fee
- Free Accommodation on campus
- Provide Free Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Doctoral program: CNY3500
- Graduate program: CNY3000
- Undergraduate program: CNY2500
Type B (Partial Scholarship)
Exempt from tuition fee, and providing also a comprehensive medical insurance.
- Candidates will be non-Chinese citizens and they are also in good health.
- Candidates for the pre-college program must having a high school diploma and be under age of 23 years.
- Candidates for the bachelor degree program must having a high school diploma and be under of age 25 years.
- Candidates for the master degree program must having a bachelor degree and be under age 35 years.
- Candidates for the doctoral degree program must having a master degree and under the age of 40 years.
- SGS online application form
- Online application form submitted of East China Normal University
- Educational Certificates (Notarized)
- Copy of Passport
- Study Plan, Research plan
- Research proposal (If Applicable)
- Statement of Purpose
- 2 Recommendation letters
- Academic Resume
- Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (if applicable)
- Proof of Language
- Non-Criminal Certificate
- Other Supporting Documents (If any)
May 15th, 2021.
How to Apply
Apply Online and candidate must submit all Documents which are required by for this scholarship. To Apply, Please click here.