SINGA scholarship 2021 | Singapore International Graduate Award – Eligibility, Courses, Required documents, Deadline, How to apply? everything you need to know about SINGA given below.
Would you like to do your examinations in Singapore? then, at that point this is an incredible open door for global understudies to concentrate in Singapore with a completely subsidized grant program. A*Star Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) Scholarship application is open until first December 2021. On the off chance that you are intrigued, apply straightaway, the application interaction is totally on the web, every one of the subtleties are given underneath.
Details SINGA scholarship 2022
A*Star Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a coordinated effort between the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS), the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) and the Singapore Management University (SMU).
- Host Country: Singapore
- Organization: A *Star Research Singapore
- Scholarship Name: Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)
- Course: Ph.D (Engineering, Sciences, Arts & Humanities, & Medical)
- Number of Awards: 950
- Benefits: Fully funded
- Eligible countries: All Countries
- Deadline: 1 December 2021
Like each year, this year again Singaporean government declared the esteemed SINGA grant for International students to seek after their Ph.D. training in Singapore, set up worldwide connections and take their examination profession to more prominent statures.
Under this scholarship, you have to choose these areas of research –
- Biomedical Sciences
- Physical Science and Engineering
For more information, go to the link given below, there you will get more information about the field of research.
- A*STAR Supervisors and Projects
- NTU Supervisors and Projects
- NUS Supervisors and Projects
- SMU Supervisors and Projects
- SUTD Supervisors and Projects
You should keep in mind that in the application form, you have to choose one of these supervisors.
Benefits of SINGA Scholarship
As you most likely are aware Singa grant is a completely supported grant program, The champs of grants will be qualified for get the accompanying arrangement of advantages for the following enormous scholastic excursion in Singapore:
- Tuition fees.
- Monthly stipend of 2,000 (Singaporean Dollar) which will be increased to 2,500 (Singaporean Dollar) after the passing of the Qualifying Examination.
- One-time airfare grant of up to 1,500 (Singaporean Dollar).
- One-time settling-in allowance of 1,000 (Singaporean Dollar).
Estimated living costs in Singapore
|Item||Per Student Per Month (S$)|
|Food||University Canteens||250 – 350|
|Meals outside Campus||450 – 600|
|Accommodation (based on a single room)||On – Campus||400 – 700|
|Transport Expenses (local)||100 – 150|
|Other Expenses (stationary, laundry, toiletries, recreation, etc.)||400 – 500|
|Total Estimated Cost of Living||1,400 – 2,000|
Eligibility Criteria for SINGA Scholarship
To participate in this scholarship program, the applicant must fulfill the following requirements –
- Applicant must completed their bachelor’s degree or master’s degree on the relevent field.
- Any International candidate can apply.
- Good skills in written and spoken English.
- Good reports from academic referees
You will need these documents to apply for SINGA scholarship –
- Candidate must have valid passport.
- A passport size photo in .jpeg or .png format.
- All educational transcripts in English including, bachelor’s degree certificates/master’s degree certificates.
- Two recommendation reports from former professors (to be completed and submitted online by the referees).
- GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results, this is optional but having them can increase chances of scholarship.
How to Apply for SINGA scholarship?
The application cycle for the SINGA grant is totally on the web. Go to the authority site and round out the online structure through the Singapore International Graduate Award entry (Link given underneath). Just shortlisted up-and-comers will be advised inside 12 weeks from the application shutting date.