Sweden Government Scholarship 2021 | Fully- Funded (SISGP)
Hi, Are you interested in a Fully-Funded Scholarship in Sweden? Applications are opened now to apply for candidates for the Sweden Government Scholarship 2021. The Scholarship is comes under the category of Fully- Funded and Applicants from any part of the world can apply.
This Scholarship is available for the Master degree program candidates. All the candidates with a Bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible for this Scholarship. There are a total no. of three hundred (300) Scholarships for current year that will be granted by the Government of Sweden.
There are about Six hundred (600) Master Programs that are taught in English offered by the Sweden Government Scholarship which are going to be Start in the autumn semester of 2021. This Scholarship program is full y- funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The duration of the Master degree program will be 1 (One) Year or 2 (Two) Years.
I encourage you to apply for this great chance of Sweden Government Scholarship 2021. SISGP is one of the best prospect for those candidates who want to study in Sweden. All international students are eligible. If you want more detail about this great opportunity such as Sweden Government Scholarship please read the complete article which is given below.
Sweden Government Scholarship 2021 details
Host Country: Sweden
Course Level: Master Degree
Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: 8th February 2021
List of Available Fields & Majors
The Sweden Government Scholarship is offering all the best academic fields and majors and all courses must be taught in English.
- Natural Science
- Religious Studies
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Arts, Design and Media
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Health and Medical Care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Social Science and Behavioral Science
- Social Work and Welfare
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
Financial Benefits of Sweden Government Scholarship
The Scholarship is comes under category of Fully-Funded scholarship by the Government of Sweden and all the expenses which are mentioned below will be covered by Government.
- Full Tuition Fees
- Insurance Coverage
- For the purpose of covering living expenses of candidates Regular Payment of SEK Ten thousand (10,000) throughout the Scholarship
- Travel Grant For Airfare Tickets of SEK Fifteen thousand (15,000) to and from Sweden.
Eligibility Criteria for Sweden Government Scholarship
Eligibility criteria is as under for the Sweden Government Scholarship.
- All international students are eligible
- Applicants with non-EEA nationality
- Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree
- Applicants must have a minimum of Three thousand (3,000) hours of demonstrated Full or Part Time employment
Deadline of Sweden Government Scholarship 2021 | Fully- Funded (SISGP):
8th February 2021
How to apply!
The application procedure to apply for Sweden Government Scholarship 2021 is totally online. For application procedure and for more details visit the official website of Sweden Government Scholarship.