Apply for admission at the University of Dhaka and get a chance to fund your study with the Talent Pool Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme aims to support brilliant students who will take part in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Golden opportunity for students in Bangladesh.
The Institution of Dhaka, popularly known as Dhaka University or DU, was founded in 1921, and it is Bangladesh’s oldest university. With a student enrollment of 37,018 and a staff of 1,992, it is also Bangladesh’s most prominent public research institution.
Why study at the University of Dhaka? The institution is dedicated to education and research in all domains of knowledge. The programme curricula are revised, and new analytical projects are done each year, as there are strategies for further expansion of facilities, plans for new promenades and opportunities.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Dhaka
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 55,93,600.00
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Bangladesh
- The award can be taken in Bangladesh
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be Bangladeshi
- Aspirants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
Each successful scholar will receive 55,93,600.00 to study at the University of Dhaka in Bangladesh.