Are you looking to study in Thailand? There is a piece of good news for international students that the applications are now invited for the Thailand government scholarship. we are going to discuss further detail about the Thailand government scholarship so stay with us and please feel free to get in touch further information about the Thailand government scholarship is given below.
Thailand government scholarship is fully funded means all the scholarship-related expenses will be covered by the Thailand government or relevant university. Thailand International Postgraduate program scholarship 2021 is a massive opportunity for international students. Thailand government scholarship is available to undertake the Master’s degree program. There is no separate application fee required for the Thailand government scholarship.
There are 24 Thailand universities participating in Thailand International postgraduate program scholarship 2021. There are 94 scholarships available for the Thailand scholarship program. Universities offering different academic fields for Master degree level program. For more detail about the Thailand government scholarship, you can read this article completely and check the links that are given below.
Thailand Government Scholarships 2021(About)
- Scholarship Country: Thailand
- Scholarship by: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Thailand
- Scholarship Level: Master Degree Program
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th March 2021
Duration of the Scholarship
The Duration of the Thailand government scholarship is given below.
- The Maximum Durationof the TIPP Thailand Government Scholarship for the Master Degree Program is for 2 Years.
- Depending on the Course length. However some courses are for 15 Months, some courses are for 1 Year.
You know that the Thailand government scholarship program is fully funded means all the scholarship-related expenses will be covered by the Thailand government or relevant Institutes.
The Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) Scholarship 2021 will cover all the Expenses.
- Return Economy Class Airticket
- Domestic Travelin Thailand
- Living Allowance7,000 Baht Per Month.
- AccommodationAllowance of 7,000 Baht Per Month in the Regional Province or 9,000 Baht Per Month in Bangkok and Phuket.
- SettlementMoney: 6,000 Baht on their first arrival to Thailand.
- BooksAllowance: 10,000 Baht per year
- Thesis allowance of 20,000 Baht for compulsory fieldwork or data collection and a lump sum amount of 12,000 Baht for thesis printing or 8,000 Baht for independent study (IS) printing.
- Tuition Fee: Awardees’ tuition fee will be directly reimbursed from TICA, except equipment insurance fee, transcript, and certificate fee
- Health& Medical Coverage.
If you want to apply for the Thailand government scholarship 2021 then you must fulfill the following Eligibility Criteria.
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicant must be nominated by the national focal point for international
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- The student must be good at English
- Applicants must be less than 50 years ago.
Following documents are required for the Thailand government scholarhsip2021.
- TIPP Thailand Scholarship Application Form
- Medical Report
- Transcript of Bachelor’s Degree
- Certificate of Bachelor’s degree
- English test score (e.g. TOELF, IELTS)
- Recommendation Letter (At least 3 people)
- Thesis proposal or other documents (As university request)
If you want to apply for a Thailand government scholarship then you can apply before the last date that is 15th March 2021 after the last date no application will be acceptable.
How to Apply
The application process for the Thailand government scholarship is completely online and for more detail, you can visit the official website link that is given To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the TIPP Thailand Scholarship 2021.