Are you looking to study in the UK? Then there is a piece of good news for international students that the applications are now invited for The Clélia Haji-Ioannou Scholarship – Masters Shipping program 2021 at the University of London in the United Kingdom. For more detail please read this article completely and feel free to get in touch we will provide you the best and latest information about the latest scholarships further information about The Clélia Haji-Ioannou Scholarship – Masters Shipping is given below.
The Clélia Haji-Ioannou Scholarship – Masters Shipping 2021 is fully funded means all the scholarship-related expenses will be covered by the University of London or the UK government so Must apply for this massive scholarship because these types of opportunities do not come again and again. Always remember that the journey of thousands of miles began with one step so you should take this step. International students have a chance to get a Master’s degree from the UK’s best university that’s name is the University of London. Expenses like Accommodation Allowance, tuition fees, registration fees, Airfare tickets, and other scholarship-related expenses will be covered by the University of London or UK Government.
Trade, Shipping, and Finance are major subjects in which you can apply for The Clélia Haji-Ioannou Scholarship – Masters Shipping to get a Master level degree so you can select one of the three given subjects. Applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply for The Clélia Haji-Ioannou Scholarship – Masters Shipping 2021 means there is no specific nationality required for this scholarship Students from any corner of the world can apply for this scholarship. This is a big opportunity for international students to get a Master’s degree from the University of London. The United Kingdom is the best country to get a degree from the best foreign university.UK is one of the countries that spend a major part of their budget on the education system therefore UK’s education system is very strong. for more detail read further information that is given below and also check the links that are given below.
The Clélia Haji-Ioannou Scholarship – Masters Shipping(About)
- Scholarship Benefits: Fully Funded
- Host University: University of London
- Degree level: Masters
- Major’s fields: Trade, Shipping, Finance
- Nationality : International Students
- Host Country: UK
- Deadline: 05/20/2021
The University of London creates opportunities for international students to get a Master’s level degree program in different subjects. The Clélia Haji-Ioannou Scholarship – Masters Shipping 2021 is available to undertake a Master’s level program so one must apply for this scholarship and avail of this big opportunity.
International students can apply in different three subjects so students can select their favorite one easily. Massive chance for international students to get Master degree in the specialization of the following subject.
The Clélia Haji-Ioannou Scholarship – Masters Shipping 2021 is a fully-funded scholarship means all the scholarship-related expenses will be covered by the University of London or UK government following benefits will be provided to the international students.
- The Clélia Haji-Ioannou award is funding worth up to £20,000 to the qualifying and deserving aspirants at the University of London for the academic year 2021/2022
If you read this article completely then you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply for The Clélia Haji-Ioannou Scholarship – Masters Shipping 2021.
applicants must have:
- Be a citizen of the eligible countries;
- Must be able to provide academic excellence;
- Must be able to demonstrate financial need.
- Aspirants can apply through the online portal for the studentship, after enrolling at the university.
- Supporting Documents: All the applicants might be required to submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfill the required conditions for the applied degree field at the University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.