The Ian Parry Scholarship in Photojournalism: Applications are welcomed from qualified and eligible candidates for the Ian Parry Scholarship for young photographers who are attending a full-time photographic course.
The scholarship exists to find and support the very best young people striving to produce powerful, meaningful photojournalism in society. Interested applicants who are keen on making a mark in photography are encouraged to apply for the scholarship before the deadline.
The Ian Parry Scholarship in Photojournalism 2021 Details:
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Sunday Times, Canon Europe, The Incite Project, and Verbatim
Scholarship Type: Partial Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Not applicable
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: All study level
The Ian Parry Scholarship 2021 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Ian Parry Scholarship in Photojournalism 2021/2022, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Entrants must submit a portfolio and a clear proposal of a project they would undertake if they won the scholarship.
- Must have a passion for professional photography.
- Must be attending a full-time photographic course or are under 24 years.
The Ian Parry Scholarship in Photojournalism Scholarship Benefits
- Winners receive $3,500 towards their chosen project.
- Canon Europe continues to support the Scholarship and loan equipment to the winners.
- Attend a portfolio review day with leading industry experts in London (covid permitting).
- One-year mentorship program.
- Winners will take part in the Transmissions Programme at Visa Pour L’Image in Perpigan.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Ian Parry Scholarship for Photojournalism 2021/2022 are to apply online before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: July 9th 2021