Application Are Now Open For The University of Bristol Thinks Big Scholarships 2021-2022: Undergraduate and Postgraduate students are currently welcomed to apply for the University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships targeted at international fee-paying students. Prospective international students can apply for funding towards the cost of tuition fees.
These awards are valued at £5,000; £10,000 and £20,000 are available. Awards must be used towards the cost of tuition fees. You can apply if you have applied to start a one-year full-time postgraduate program at the University of Bristol in September 2021. Check, Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarships 2021-2022
The University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships 2021| Details
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Bristol, UK
- Scholarships to be taken at University of Bristol, UK
- Scholarship Type: Tuition award
- Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Scholarship Worth: £5,000; £10,000 and £20,000
- Subject Eligibility: Various Courses offered at the University
- Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
200 Merit Undergraduate Scholarship | Portugal 2021-22
The University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships 2021-2022 | ELIGIBILITY
Candidates are expected to meet certain eligibility conditions for the University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships 2021-2022 as follows;
Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships:
You can apply if you:
- are an overseas student for fee purposes
- have applied to start any full-time undergraduate course, excluding Medicine, Dentistry, and Veterinary Science at the University of Bristol, starting in September 2021.
Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships:
You can apply if you:
- have applied to start a one-year full-time Master’s program at the University of Bristol in September 2021
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes.
How-to-Apply: To submit an application for the Think Big Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships 2021/2022 using the International Scholarships, you can by clicking the how to apply button on the official scholarship webpage.
Application Deadline: 29 March 2021