Fully Funded UNICEF Internship Program 2021
The Applications are currently accepting for the Full Funded UNICEF Internship program 2021.Undergraduate , Masters and PhD Degree Students are eligible to apply for UNICEF Internship program 2021.The UNICEF works in all around the world and United Nations agency with Headquarters in New York.
All International Students can apply for the UNICEF Internship Program 2021.UNICEF also Offers divers field for International Students.Every students above 18 can eligible to apply for Internship at UNICEF.you can eligible to apply for UNICEF Internship program if you complete your Undergraduate, Graduate or PhD program and Graduated with in Past Years.
No Application Fee require to apply for UNICEF.This is Paid Internship program as Candidature will be given with a monthly Stipend.UNICEF will be Provide all Financial Benefits.The Period of the Internship Program is Usually between 6 and 26 weeks.More Informations and Details About UNICEF Internship Program 2021 are given down.
Details About UNICEF Internship Program 2021
- Organisation: UNICEF
- Period: 6 to 26 Weeks
- Eligible: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies (Open Now)
The Benefits of the UNICEF Internship Programme for Young Graduates include is the given down :
- Monthly Stipend Stipend.
- Contribution Towards Living Expenses, Paid by UNICEF.
- A One-Time Lump Sum, as a contribution towards Travel and Visa
Students are anticipated to attain the following eligibility criteria for the Internship Programme for Young Graduates.
- For Internship at UNICEF: Candidates must be International Undergraduate and Graduate students from all around the World.
- Complete their Undergraduate, Graduate or Ph
D Programme or have Graduated within the Past Two Years.
- Be talented in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French and Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to will also be required.
- Have Great academic performance as demonstrated by recent Institute/education records.
- Have no immediate relatives like ( mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF.
- Have no relatives working in your reporting line of authority.
- Be at least 18 years old.
No Deadline for the UNICEF Internship. All Internship Opportunities are Accepting Applications. Choose Your Preferred Internship Program.
How to Apply for the Internship
All Eligible Students can Submit their Application Through our Website. Complete Online Recruitment Profile, like, a CV/Resume and Cover Letter.
Go to the UNICEF Vacancies Page (Here). Select the Contact Type “Internship” (Here). Select Position Level “Internship: (Here). Select any Location/Country. To Apply for the UNICEF Internship Program 2021, Please Visit the Official website of the UNICEF Internship Programme.