Hi, are you dreaming of a full-fledged scholarship in Canada? Then you are in the right place. Here’s a complete guide to Canadian scholarships. Applications are now open for applications to the University of Alberta Scholarship 2021 in Canada. Applicants from all over the world can apply.
Scholarships are for bachelor’s, master’s and PhD level degree programs. All international students, as well as Canadian citizens, are eligible to apply for scholarships to the University of Alberta.
The University of Alberta is offering many scholarships for talented and needy students. The scholarship is fully funded. You do not have to pay any expenses. Then, what are you waiting for? This scholarship provides you with full financial support.
The university offers all academic disciplines and majors for bachelors, masters and PhDs. Level Degree Program You do not need to apply separately. Applicants should consider automatically after enrolling in any degree program.
The University of Alberta was founded in 1908. It is a large public institution located in Alberta. The University of Alberta is ranked fifth in the country and 119th in the world in the QS World University Rankings. More than 39,000 national and international students from 150 countries are enrolling in the university.
We encourage you to apply for the University of Alberta 2021 in Canada. This is a great opportunity to study in Canada. For more information on Canadian scholarships, you need to read the full article below.
Details University of Alberta Scholarships 2021
- Host University: University of Alberta
- Host Country: Canada
- Degree level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Award: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: All International & National
- Deadline: July 1, 2021, for September Admission, November 1, 2021, for January Admission.
List of available Majors and Fields for University of Alberta
The University of Alberta offers more than 500 Postgraduate Degree Programs, 200 Bachelors Degree Programs, and others. More detail about the programs are given below:
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Social Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Native Studies
- Public Health
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Rehabilitation Medicine
For more details Bachelor’s degree programs ( Check Here)
For more details Postgraduate Degree Programs ( Check Here)
Scholarships from the University of Alberta:
Scholarships are fully funded. Government Canadian Scholarships have multiple sources of funding, such as from the Government of Canada and the Government of Alberta and other sources for international students. Full details of the scholarship are given below.
These scholarships are for bachelor’s degree and graduate degree programs. There is no need to apply for these benefits separately. Upon admission, the university will automatically consider this scholarship.
International Student Scholarships:
Students who have a visa permit and New Year’s students in undergraduate degree programs are eligible for scholarships. The award for these benefits is ، 9,000, payable for four years.
Gold Standard Scholarship:
Students who have a top 5 in academic achievement are eligible for these scholarships. The scholarship costs up to 6,000.
Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship:
These scholarships are offered for PhD. Students will meet their fee requirements which cost $ 5,000 / year.
Masters Degree Admission Scholarship:
Master’s degree students will receive a stipend of $ 17,500, while international students will receive an additional cover 10,000 cover fee.
Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES):
This scholarship is for masters and doctoral degree students. They can receive an award of 000 15,000 to cover their expenses.
- For more information about Bachelor’s degree Scholarship (Check Here and Check Here) .
- For more information about graduate Scholarship ( Check Here).
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Alberta Scholarship
Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria for Canadian scholarships. Which are given below:
- All international students are eligible.
- Canadian citizens are also eligible to apply.
- All applicants must be in good health.
- You must have a master’s degree to apply for a doctorate degree.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree to apply for a master’s degree program.
- You must have a high school certificate to apply for a bachelor’s degree.
The deadline to apply for the University of Alberta is:
- For admission in July 1, 2021, September.
- November 1, 2021, for admission in January.
- Interested students must apply before the deadline.
How to apply!
The application process for the University of Alberta 2021 in Canada is completely online. For more information and to apply, please visit the University of Alberta’s official website.