Finland scholarships for international students 2021
Applications are now applied for the University of Helsinki Scholarship 2022. The University of Helsinki is now accepting applicants for the tutorial year 2021-2022. This scholarship in Finland is obtainable to pursue a Master’s course of study. No application fee is required during the method of application.
The finish Government is offering all major academic fields for international students. The time duration of the master’s degree at the University of Helsinki is 2 years. All International Students can apply for this Finland Government Scholarship 2021/2022. Students who are looking to pursue their Master’s course of study from Finland are encouraged to use this Scholarship Program.
The Helsinki University is among the highest 1% of the world’s research universities. it’s an internationally renowned university that features a qualified staff who provide quality education. Students also can part-time work while pursuing their academic careers.
There are quite 400 different study programs and over 20,000 students are currently studying in several locations in Finland. We encourage all Male/female candidates to use for the University of Helsinki Scholarship 2021.
Details About University of Helsinki Scholarship 2022
- Country: Finland
- Host University: Helsinki University
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Degree Offered: Masters Degree Programs
- Fields Available: Multiple
- Application Deadline: 4th November 2021
University of Helsinki Scholarship Coverage 2021
Applicants will be provided the following benefits during the 2 years of theirs Master’s degree in Finland.
- Reduced prices of public transport
- University café will offer meals at a low price
- Full tuition fee grant
- A grant of 10,000 Euros will be provided
- Unisport services will be provided at a low price.
- Quality health care will be provided free of cost or at a low price
Eligibility Criteria for Finland Scholarships 2022
- All International Students are eligible to apply.
- To apply for Finish Scholarship candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants don’t need to contact any university staff in order to apply.
- Candidates must have a good academic record.
The application procedure is to be completed online, an acceptance letter will be provided to selected candidates. To apply and for more information visit the official link mentioned below: