The University of Sargodha announces the schedule of online submission of admission forms for MSc/M.Com Parr-1/Composite, 1st Annual Examination 2021. Fresh Regular and Private Candidates can submit the admission forms online latest by 31-03-2021(Wednesday). In addition to the exam fee, the private candidates who are not already registered with the University of Sargodha will have to deposit a registration fee of Rs.3500/-
University of Sargodha MA MSc Exam Fee Rates
MA Part-I (Fresh) Rs.4350/-
MA Composite (Fresh) Rs.8501-
MSc Part-T (Fresh) Rs.4650/-
MSc Composite (Fresh) Rs.8750/-
M.Com Part-I (Fresh) Rs.4300/-
The regular students will submit an online admission form through the online college admission portal i.e. examinations.su.edu.pk already assigned to the Principals of concerned affiliated colleges. Whereas, private candidates will register themselves on the online admission portal i.e. examinatious.su.edu.pk, and submit the online admission form. No manual admission form is acceptable in any circumstances.
- Fee challan will be available if the candidate completes his/her profile over the online admission portal. The fee must be deposited in any branch of Habib Bank Limited in account No. 00427991796403 on a computer-generated bank challan or through HBL Mobile Banking. No Demand Draft, Banker’s Cheque and handwritten bank challan, etc. will be accepted.
- After depositing the fee, it is mandatory to upload the submitted fee challan or Mobile transaction proof on the online portal to download the admission form.
- After successful submission of the online admission form, it is mandatory for a candidate to print a hard copy of the admission form, sign it and submit the hard copy of the admission form to the Admin Officer, MA/MSc Branch, Office of the Controller Examinations; the University of Sargodha within due dates by post or by hand along with required documents.
- The Principals of colleges will deposit the examination fees of only regular students of their college on a single bank challan. Private students will deposit fees on an individual basis.
- Roll no slips will be uploaded on the University website i.e.annual.su.edu.pk/Examination/RollNoSlip/RollNoSlips
- A hard copy of the Roll Number slips of private candidates will not be dispatched. Therefore, they are advised to keep visiting the University website for Date Sheets and Roll Number Slips. Regular Candidates are advised to remain in contact with Principals of concerned colleges.
- All candidates are required to enter valid email addresses and mobile numbers as all updates, objections, intimation about the start of examinations, uploading of date sheet and Roll Number slips, etc will be sent through email and SMS.