I am very happy to tell you that a new exchange program is available now. The applications opened now for the Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2021. The Vienna Biocenter Summer School program comes under the Fully Funded category of International Summer School in Austria for all the Undergraduates or Master Students to Spend three (3) Months in Vienna. Approximately thirty (30) Students will participate in this Summer School from any part of the world. There is no application fee required for the Vienna Biocenter Summer School.
- Global UGRAD Exchange Program 2021 USA | Fully Funded
- Global Peace Summit Turkey | Fully Funded Conference
- Global Peace Summit Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur (Fully Funded)
All the International Applications from Students (BA (Hons), Master, MSc) from any part of the world which are Undergraduates or Master Students, and have also completed at least Two (2) Years of University Study. This program will start on Wednesday 1 July and ends on the 31 August.
All Expenses of selected candidates will be covered by Austria government. Candidate does not need to give any IELTS or TOEFL Exam for this International summer school. The the Vienna Biocenter Summer School will cover all Accommodation expenses, Travel Expenses and Stipend during the program duration. The Vienna Biocenter Summer School is some like more than nothing.
Detailed information is available below.
Details About Vienna Biocenter Summer School
- Country: Vienna, Austria
- Duration: Nine (9) Weeks from Wednesday 1st July and ends on the 31 August.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st January 2021
This is Fully-Funded program all Expenses will be Covered by Summer School. The things are mentioned below.
- Free Student Accommodation
- Every student will award a stipend of one thousand and four hundred (1400) Euros after tax for the nine-week program.
- Another important point is that medical insurance is also included in the contract for the nine (9) weeks
- For the duration of the scholarship a free travel pass is providing unlimited use of public transport within Vienna.
- Repayment of Travel Costs to & From Vienna
- Numerous social events
- All International Students with any Nationality.
- Completed at least two (2) years of a University study (e.g. two to three (2-3 years of a Bachelor study or 1 year of a Master study – by 30 June) as follows:
- (i) In Year three (3) of a 4-year BA (Hons) or BSc (Hons) in a Life Science related subject
- (ii) In Year four (4) of a 4-year BA (Hons) or BSc (Hons) in a Life Science related subject WITH an acceptance or intention to apply to a Master program (this will be checked later)
- (iii) In Year 1 of a two (2)-year Master course, MSc. in a Life Science related subject
- 3-Months research experience
- Good Academic Record
- High level of English language
- Evidence of enrolment in a University for the current academic year and the next year (if possible)
I encourage the applicants for applications from students (BA (Hons), Master, MSc) from any part of the world who are Undergraduates or Master Students and have completed at least Two (2) Years of University Study.
In the 1st week of March 2021, the Successful Applicants will be notified.
Dead line is 31st January 2021 for application procedure for the Vienna Biocenter Summer School in Austria 2020.
How to Apply:
The Application Procedure for candidates is Online for the Vienna Summer School. Candidates must apply Online and Upload their Necessary Required Documents for complete the application process. Read all the Details again. You must visit official website for Official website of Vienna Biocenter Summer School.