To nurture the talent of international students in the USA, Brandeis University is actively offering beneficial Wien international awards for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant is made available to international students who wish to undertake any undergraduate degree programme at Brandeis. Students must have the minimum required GPA and must fit in the criteria to receive this application
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This support will help you conduct higher education at Brandeis University.
Brandeis University is a private research university in Waltham ranked #446 in QS Global World Rankings 2021. It holds a mission to teach and impart education with utmost sincerity and truthfulness.
Why study at Brandeis University? The students at Brandeis are empowered to do great things. The students enjoy a combination of resources and access. They build close relationships with faculty and a dynamic community of students who are as invested in bettering themselves as they are in pursuing a greater good. It is open to faculty and students of all backgrounds and beliefs.
Application Deadline: 1st November 2021
- University or Organization: Brandeis University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate courses and subjects in science, the arts, politics, business, and the humanities offered by the university are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be active in extracurricular activities and other non-academic activities.
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted into the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply using the university portal.
- The applicants can also apply through the Common Application.
- Accepted students who fit the eligibility of the award will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Official Transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation
- School profile
- Work experience
- Financial documentation
- Statement of purpose
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be among the top in the class and must have an average GPA of 3.83 to secure an admission at Brandeis. The applicants are also required to take SAT and ACT and provide the results of the same.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must mandatorily submit scores of IELTS, DET, or TOEFL tests as proof of their English language proficiency.
The selected students will be presented the award in the form of funds toward the tuition fee and the cost of study at Brandeis University.